Re: stitch up.
User logged in as UKAT5240
Posted by paul goswell on December 29, 2009, 10:55 pm, in reply to "Re: stitch up.
brings to mind local fast fit had a polo in for a noise when driving they fitted 2 front wheel bearings a new gearbox and the noise was still there they then got there area technician guy to road test it and he told the so called mechanics to take the bloody roof rack off try explaining your way out of that one !
Stitch Up - Warning to others # - Allan Turner December 7, 2009, 6:37 pm
- Re: stitch up. - Keith Simpson December 7, 2009, 9:19 pm
- Re: stitch up. - andy watkins December 7, 2009, 10:11 pm
- Re: stitch up. - Allan Turner December 8, 2009, 5:08 pm
- Re: stitch up. - Keith Simpson December 9, 2009, 7:00 pm
- Re: stitch up. - paul goswell December 29, 2009, 10:55 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read