Re: Performing Rights Society Again #
User logged in as UKAT5581
One of Our Local garages has paid the PRS licence for the last few years after receiving a phone call asking if he could complete a 5 minute survey, They basically asked him which radio stations they listened to and as soon as he admitted to litening to one, They told him who they were and demanded payment. ( Conned )
This year he has now had a phone call from PPL saying that they know that he pays the PRS licence but has never had a PPL licence for the same period and he owes them £390 in back payment.
He has come to an agreement and paid them around a 3rd of the demand. ?
The lad from the garage says he talked to PPL and Even if you haven't got a Radio in the garage and have a laptop or PC capable of playing youtube or simlar channels then you need a PRS and PPL licence. ??
This like all other modern "subscriptions" is just a big con that will get totally out of proportion if they are allowed to keep getting away with it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Performing Rights Society Again # - Keith Simpson January 18, 2012, 6:58 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again - sean savage January 18, 2012, 10:22 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # - mikefield February 17, 2012, 1:10 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # - Craig Hewison February 17, 2012, 3:33 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # - Tony Sefton February 18, 2012, 2:39 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # PETITION - kelly clarke February 28, 2012, 5:05 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # - david cogan March 15, 2012, 10:02 pm
- Re: Performing Rights Society Again # - Keith Simpson June 16, 2012, 11:19 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk