1. Black Addidas Superstar trainers:
My first clothes based purchase with my first pay cheque, circa June 2012. See if you can get these for £35.00 now. You'll pay a bare minimum £55.00:
2. Penguin Kaghoul. Paid £23.99 circa August 2012, now goes for like £60.00 or £70.00 quid:
3. Puma Suede Classics. Still wear them to this day, despite having purchased in September 2013. That's a testament to their quality. A lovely trainer. I got 'em for £23.00 quid. See if you can now:
4. Nike Isolate skate shoes, bought in January 2013. You can't even f*ckin' get these now, never mind for £28.00 quid:
5. Drunknmunky jeans. Wore these bastards for years, and loved them, until they finally split. £21.83 I paid, although they don't seem to be around any more. Please ignore the 'sandshoe' style slip-ons, because they're not my style at all. Imagine them paired with the green Pumas:
So there you go. Great clothes, at affordable prices - if you're 30+, and still with your Mam and have an alright job.
And I think what this list shows - with most of the purchases being from 2012 - is that it was much easier to find a bargain 3 or 4 years ago than it is now.
(All payment receipts available on request)
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index