User logged in as UKAT1569
Posted by Pete Mutlow on February 6, 2014, 5:04 pm, in reply to "Re: Pricing...
I don't want to hi-jack this thread but what would be a reasonable rate to programme Ford injectors? I recently charged £58 (incl callout) for four injectors and the customer was a bit disgruntled as it only took about 30 mins.
Unfortunately no price was discussed before hand and that is what I would normally charge. Hope I haven't ripped him off.
This included a road test and diagnostic afterwards to make sure all was well.
Pricing... # - Kristopher Sheridan February 3, 2014, 10:17 pm
- Re: Pricing... - Lee Mackintosh February 3, 2014, 11:03 pm
- Re: Pricing... - mark mcgrath February 4, 2014, 8:59 pm
- Re: Pricing... - Chris Angus February 5, 2014, 12:42 pm
- Re: Pricing... - Kris Sheridan February 5, 2014, 9:23 pm
- Re: Pricing... - Pete Mutlow February 6, 2014, 5:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read