Re: (no subject) Archived Message
Posted by Sean Connelly on January 17, 2006, 12:36 pm, in reply to "(no subject)"
Just read your post and I'm interested to hear how easy is it to get non-payers to pay up when you go through the courts?
Have you or anyone else ever used the Money Claim online service? Sounds like the small claims court but online.
We have a couple of non-payers who we could try this service on but would be interested to hear if anyone else had used it. Not sure if our procedures are as watertight as they may be (no terms & conditions, etc), though a solicitor once told us that having them printed on the back of an invoice was not good enough.....the customer has to see them at the time of making the booking/dropping the car off, etc.
- (no subject) - John Goggin January 14, 2006, 9:04 am
- Re: (no subject) - Tony Gould January 14, 2006, 12:55 pm
- Court Case - John Goggin January 14, 2006, 7:57 pm
- Re: (no subject) - Tom Williams January 14, 2006, 11:20 pm
- Re: (no subject) - Sean Connelly January 17, 2006, 12:36 pm