Re: New KITE fails to hit the MARK
User logged in as UKAT2679
£745 for pre licence fee,then £745 per year.They are looking to get 1000 signed up by end of 2006.
I dont think so!!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New KITE fails to hit the MARK - Peter Warman February 2, 2006, 11:53 am
- Re: New KITE fails to hit the MARK - johnsm February 2, 2006, 12:07 pm
- Re: New KITE fails to hit the MARK - Tony Gould February 2, 2006, 1:23 pm
- Re: New KITE fails to hit the MARK - Steve Norman February 2, 2006, 11:51 pm
- New KITE mark will only further damage the Garage reputation - Peter Warman February 5, 2006, 12:45 pm
- Yorkshire Trading Standards have the answer - Peter Warman February 6, 2006, 9:35 am
- BBC Watchdog - Rivermead Engineering - Peter Warman February 7, 2006, 9:48 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read