Re: Labour rates.
User logged in as UKAT2826
I agree with Gary and work on a similar basis, I charge £30 just for a System test/code read, then decide if i can fit the work in and if i wish to get involved, after which the labour rate is £60 Per Hour this is still less than the dealers where most of them are starting at £80 Per Hour,
we get through the work faster than most dealers so even if we were to charge the same rate the total cost of the job would work out less, and remember we have to purchase the equipment to work on all makes of vehicles not just one, as well as reading up and locating the information for all the new systems we work on, which for a one man operation is probably done at nights and weekends.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Labour rates. - Nigel Yardley February 27, 2006, 10:24 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - Steve Nicholas February 28, 2006, 8:55 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Russell D February 28, 2006, 8:58 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Gary Done February 28, 2006, 10:04 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Colin Batten February 28, 2006, 10:35 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Tom Yates February 28, 2006, 5:11 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - john enticott February 28, 2006, 11:41 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - Ian levings April 20, 2006, 6:36 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read