Re: Labour rates.
User logged in as UKAT2584
Having read all the above posts I think that all sound quite reasonable considering the investments that we all have to make. I'm in the one man band category myself and charge £40.00/hr. Usually I don't have any problems at this level with the majority of my customers. I long ago decided to charge what I considered to be fare compared to the main dealers, about 50% of their rate. I'm based in the south east London/north Kent area. The other rule I follow is to have an annual increase or else once you get behind it is very difficult to catch up with the going rates. As already mentioned, a trip to the main dealer normally acts as a wake up call.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Labour rates. - Nigel Yardley February 27, 2006, 10:24 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - Steve Nicholas February 28, 2006, 8:55 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Russell D February 28, 2006, 8:58 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Gary Done February 28, 2006, 10:04 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Colin Batten February 28, 2006, 10:35 am
- Re: Labour rates. - Tom Yates February 28, 2006, 5:11 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - Colin Jupp February 28, 2006, 6:06 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - john enticott February 28, 2006, 11:41 pm
- Re: Labour rates. - Ian levings April 20, 2006, 6:36 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read