performing rights society
Posted by kelly clarke on September 19, 2007, 7:38 pmUser logged in as UKAT1397
Having read in the papers that one of the big fast fits are being prosecuted for having the radio on so their customers can hear it. It hasn't taken long for them to start chasing the small guy i have today recieved a letter saying i must pay for a license, thinking what a load of rubbish i phoned the RMIF who said if i employ people and thay can hear the radio then i need a licence, cost at this stage unknown.
I am now waiting to hear from them as they gave me the option to ring or they will call me.
Anyone had a similar letter and what costs are likely to be imposed on me, as if the music artists arn't rich enough and charge a fortune to go to a concert
performing rights society - kelly clarke September 19, 2007, 7:38 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: performing rights society - Peter Warman September 19, 2007, 7:59 pm
- Re: performing rights society - harry anderson September 20, 2007, 11:16 pm
- update - kelly clarke September 21, 2007, 7:08 pm
- Re: update - Richard Endean September 21, 2007, 11:26 pm
- Re: update - Phil Dunmore September 24, 2007, 9:49 pm
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read