Re: Here we go again!
User logged in as UKAT1428
I see the IMI are one of the bodies involved, now correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the IMI invented the ATA accreditation scheme in response to the governments concerns regarding this £4 billion pounds of misspent money and the shoddy working practices within the motor trade?
why don't we use a current scheme that seems to have most things right and license it (i.e you will be unable to trade without a ATA accreditation licence) and kick out the cowboys that way,instead of starting yet another SCHEME!!!
Or have over 5000 of us wasted our time obtaining a "ATA" accredition
Here we go again! - Peter Warman April 3, 2008, 4:15 pm
- Re: Here we go again! - Mark Carter April 3, 2008, 8:39 pm
- Re: Here we go again! - Phil Dunmore April 3, 2008, 9:17 pm
- Re: Here we go again! - Mark Carter April 3, 2008, 10:33 pm
- Re: Here we go again! - Tom Williams April 4, 2008, 5:58 pm
- Guess what! - Peter Warman April 7, 2008, 1:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk