Re: Electricity prices #
User logged in as UKAT1240
Ian's right he cannot do that. I always use to sign up to a two year contract and 90 days before it's due to expire send them a letter saying I want cancel, you can get some good deals that way. If you can stay away from Direct Debit. Our bills are just about always estimated so I read the meter and ask them to send me a correct bill then I send them a cheque.
British Gas Business
First 350 units @ 9.02p
Next 1800 units @ 7.05p
Last 100 units @ 5.57p
I have also been onto Natwest Streamline for a reduction and got it.
Also Applied for a rate reduction and got it.
Have a go you won't get the reductions if you don't ask.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Electricity prices # - Steve Nicholas June 2, 2009, 12:15 pm
- Re: Electricity prices - Peter Warman June 2, 2009, 1:28 pm
- Re: Electricity prices - pete greenow June 2, 2009, 1:40 pm
- Re: Electricity prices # - ian whitmore June 3, 2009, 1:00 pm
- Re: Electricity prices # - Keith Simpson June 3, 2009, 8:27 pm
- What a difference a phone call makes! - Peter Warman June 4, 2009, 1:26 pm
- That time again - Electricity prices - Peter Warman January 23, 2012, 1:52 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read