Re: UKAT future
User logged in as UKAT2638
Posted by John Ritchie on June 9, 2017, 9:35 pm, in reply to "Re: UKAT future
Edited by UKAT2638 on June 9, 2017, 9:36 pm
I'm not a Facebook fan but the tech forums are good, I don't see the problem adding FB to UKAT as response times are quick from users.
Also adding pics etc is much easier.
As we all know forums like UKAT rely on the input of the experienced techs, for some reason they aren't doing it on here as much but are on FB.
Maybe they are fed up answering questions from people asking for help but haven't bothered doing the basics or want to keep information to themselves for various reasons?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
UKAT future # - Sean Savage June 8, 2017, 12:21 pm
- Re: UKAT future - Peter Warman June 8, 2017, 12:50 pm
- Re: UKAT future - Phil Cake June 8, 2017, 2:32 pm
- Re: UKAT future - jim croft June 8, 2017, 10:35 pm
- Re: UKAT future - Mark Duhigg June 9, 2017, 6:56 am
- Re: UKAT future - John Ritchie June 9, 2017, 9:35 pm
- UKAT future - Peter Warman June 14, 2017, 6:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »