Electricity prices #
Posted by Steve Nicholas on June 2, 2009, 12:15 pmMessage modified by board administrator June 2, 2009, 6:20 pm
I am currently looking at our electricity bills - we pay our landlord direct based on a meter reading.
The unit price has been 8.3 pence since dinosaurs ruled but will shortly be doubled.
Is this realistic?
Thanks for your time,
Electricity prices # - Steve Nicholas June 2, 2009, 12:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Electricity prices - Peter Warman June 2, 2009, 1:28 pm
- Re: Electricity prices - pete greenow June 2, 2009, 1:40 pm
- Re: Electricity prices # - ian whitmore June 3, 2009, 1:00 pm
- What a difference a phone call makes! - Peter Warman June 4, 2009, 1:26 pm
- That time again - Electricity prices - Peter Warman January 23, 2012, 1:52 pm
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read