Re: VW Diesel Vehicles #
User logged in as UKAT5478
Yes, it probably does mean that.
Late model VWs also appear to circumvent our own fairly crude smoke test, because they won't rev above 2500 in neutral. Admittedly, on some vehicles, turning off the traction control allows them to rev higher.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
VW Diesel Vehicles # - Peter Warman September 22, 2015, 8:08 am
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - Tom Williams September 22, 2015, 12:19 pm
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles in the USA # - Peter Warman September 23, 2015, 11:10 am
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - Ed Kaps September 28, 2015, 10:18 am
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - steve sims November 12, 2015, 4:06 pm
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - Peter Mashiter November 20, 2015, 7:16 pm
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - Peter Mashiter November 22, 2015, 8:35 am
- Re: VW Diesel Vehicles # - Andy Broomhead November 26, 2015, 6:21 pm
- Bosch sued over alleged role in VW diesel emissions scandal # - Peter Warman December 2, 2015, 8:19 am
« Back to index | View thread »