Message modified by board administrator January 9, 2013, 4:21 pm
Right then boys and girls, sorry for the late reply but it has been xmas and i got the lurgy etc lol
With a new valve and a full set of guides as they were apparently "well and trully b***loxed", all is well again in my little world!
Thanks again for everybody's help and here is a pic of the relative compression as it stands now!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Smart four two 1.0 2009 - MIL on, codes P0300 & P0302 - Fixed # - Craig Hewison December 10, 2012, 9:23 pm
- Re: Smart four two - James Eardley December 10, 2012, 10:20 pm
- Re: Smart four two - Chris Angus December 11, 2012, 11:03 am
- Re: Smart four two 1.0 2009 - MIL on, codes P0300 & P0302 # - James Eardley December 13, 2012, 11:13 am
- Fixed # - Craig Hewison January 4, 2013, 9:12 pm
- Re: Smart four two 1.0 2009 - MIL on, codes P0300 & P0302 # - Craig Hewison January 4, 2013, 9:14 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk