User logged in as UKAT2744
Posted by Graham Bullock on June 14, 2006, 10:35 am, in reply to "Re: training
(Years ago) When i went to college I had a good incentive to do well:- a day off work with no pay, paid all my own travelling costs, exam fees, books the lot. But, whatever percentage I got in the exams at the end of the year was the percentage of all the cost incurred that I got back. Don't suppose it would work now with all the dumbing down they talk about.
Over the years I have had a couple of female apprentices that have been very good,they have a lot of enthusiasm to learn and compete with the lads, but as usual they all end up leaving for better paid jobs.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
training - andy watkins June 7, 2006, 10:14 pm
- Re: training - Sean Mc Gettigan June 7, 2006, 10:35 pm
- Re: training - Russell June 8, 2006, 1:14 pm
- Re: training - andy watkins June 13, 2006, 10:37 pm
- Re: training - Steve Middleton June 14, 2006, 8:05 am
- Re: training - Tony Ludford June 14, 2006, 10:13 am
- Re: training - Graham Bullock June 14, 2006, 10:35 am
- Re: training - Peter Wright June 16, 2006, 6:41 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk