Re: Customer Booking in proceedures
User logged in as UKAT1240
We get this all the time, In the past we have charged £10 at the time of booking refundable on job. The amount of people that was put off we soon stopped it. We now tend to overbook on a daily basis just to make up for the no shows. I know it's frustrating but you have to take it on the chin that's life.
My wife missed her Dentist appointment the other week she has been billed £25 for the no show, if she doesn't pay it, she has to find another dentist as they will take her off the books. Garages wouldn't get away with it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Customer Booking in proceedures - Clive Atthowe February 28, 2008, 9:11 pm
- Re: Customer Booking in proceedures - dave mc gee February 28, 2008, 10:48 pm
- Re: Customer Booking in proceedures - john chadwick February 28, 2008, 11:10 pm
- Re: Customer Booking in proceedures - Graham Bullock February 28, 2008, 11:45 pm
- Re: Customer Booking in proceedures - Derek Warwick February 29, 2008, 7:39 am
- Re: Customer Booking in proceedures - Peter Warman February 29, 2008, 7:37 pm
- Re: Customer Booking - Then Cancel - Peter Warman March 8, 2008, 12:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »