Re: Motor Codes
User logged in as UKAT5356
Posted by Paul Winwright on May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm, in reply to "Motor Codes
Joined a couple of years ago,thinking that as the IMI were involved it would be well run.When I had my FREE assessment all he was concerned about was we did not have a complaints procedure in place.There were no questions about what technical qualifications we had or what training we carried out just NO COMPLAINTS BOOK.At the time there were only two us working here.As soon as are renewal was due I with draw from the scheme.
We were asked to join by a body shop we did work for, but have since stopped.Since then not one person who has come through the door or rang has asked if we belong to the Motor Codes.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Motor Codes # - Kelly Young May 14, 2013, 8:29 am
- Re: Motor Codes - Paul Winwright May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Peter Warman May 18, 2013, 3:18 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Andy Mason May 20, 2013, 10:02 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Trust My Garage - Peter Warman June 18, 2013, 12:46 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Kevin Apps June 18, 2013, 5:16 pm
- Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Peter Warman December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson January 22, 2014, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »