Re: Motor Codes & DPF Removal
User logged in as UKAT5539
>>>>>>>>>>>>Will you be warning Motor Codes members that the removal of DPF's is not legal and how does that relate to Motor Codes members who will carry on removing them? in effect making the customers vehicle unfit to drive on the UK roads (emission regulations) and invalidating their insurance
They probably wont Peter.
The main reason, I daresay, is most of their customers (ooops sorry, members) are Main dealers.
Who, I wouldn't think, would remove DPF's anyway.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Motor Codes # - Kelly Young May 14, 2013, 8:29 am
- Re: Motor Codes - Paul Winwright May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Peter Warman May 18, 2013, 3:18 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Andy Mason May 20, 2013, 10:02 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Trust My Garage - Peter Warman June 18, 2013, 12:46 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Kevin Apps June 18, 2013, 5:16 pm
- Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Peter Warman December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm
- Re: Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Graham Bullock December 13, 2013, 10:33 pm
- Re: Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Tony Ludford December 15, 2013, 5:34 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson January 22, 2014, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »