Re: Motor Codes
User logged in as UKAT5547
Posted by Steve Nicholas on May 15, 2013, 9:38 pm, in reply to "Re: Motor Codes
I quite agree Dave.
Motor Codes is not quite the right approach and Chris Mason's responses when this all started-up a while ago were not convincing (actually, almost insulting).
My customers couldn't give a hoot about what professional organisations I belong to - they know and trust the level of service.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Motor Codes # - Kelly Young May 14, 2013, 8:29 am
- Re: Motor Codes - Paul Winwright May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Peter Warman May 18, 2013, 3:18 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Andy Mason May 20, 2013, 10:02 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Trust My Garage - Peter Warman June 18, 2013, 12:46 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Kevin Apps June 18, 2013, 5:16 pm
- Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Peter Warman December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson January 22, 2014, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »