Re: Motor Codes #
User logged in as UKAT1240
Without being shot down in flames. To be perfectly honest guys I cannot see what all the fuss is about. Yes it can cost you if a complaint went tits up.
What you need to ask yourself is would you have let it get that serious in the first place ( I don't think so ) so why worry about it. We get complaints from to time and like lots of other garages, are all handled in house, just like they were before Motorcodes came on the scene.
We joined Motorcodes and it has had it's advantages, it has brought in work from customers looking at it's website and the Trading Standards website. It's been a good bit of advertising if nothing else, also without the up sell e.g. Good Garage Scheme.
Motorcodes might not be everyone's cup of tea, and like many garage owners I am always sceptical. But it can work.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Motor Codes # - Kelly Young May 14, 2013, 8:29 am
- Re: Motor Codes - Paul Winwright May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Peter Warman May 18, 2013, 3:18 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Andy Mason May 20, 2013, 10:02 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Simon Kefford June 13, 2013, 11:17 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 13, 2013, 12:29 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson June 14, 2013, 10:01 am
- Trust My Garage - Peter Warman June 18, 2013, 12:46 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Kevin Apps June 18, 2013, 5:16 pm
- Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Peter Warman December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson January 22, 2014, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »