Re: Motor Codes
User logged in as UKAT2603
Posted by Dave Harney on May 15, 2013, 8:50 am, in reply to "Re: Motor Codes
The only way you would get me to join motor codes is by legislation, I trust Chris Mason not even as far as I could throw him !!!
Kelly, I'd be interested in your response to Tony's post !
"Her Bill was £60.00 for the battery £75.00 for 1.5 hours labour + vat which got her wreck back on the road and She thinks that we have ripped her off."
This scenario, if the consumer went to arbitration would cost Tony £440 + vat to defend a £135 bill !! where is the justice in that !!!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Motor Codes # - Kelly Young May 14, 2013, 8:29 am
- Re: Motor Codes - Paul Winwright May 14, 2013, 12:53 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Peter Warman May 18, 2013, 3:18 pm
- Re: Motor Codes - Andy Mason May 20, 2013, 10:02 am
- Re: Motor Codes # - Peter Warman June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Trust My Garage - Peter Warman June 18, 2013, 12:46 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Kevin Apps June 18, 2013, 5:16 pm
- Motor Codes & DPF Removal - Peter Warman December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm
- Re: Motor Codes # - Keith Simpson January 22, 2014, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »