Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #
User logged in as ukat3033
I'm with Steve as above, I really don't think removing them is the answer, I have many vehicles on my books with very high mileages fitted with dpf - they are maintained properly and used as intended - ie not as a shopping trolley.
People need to understand a diesel is not a valid choice for the Mrs or as a school run bus.
Just my view.....
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Liam Hall November 26, 2013, 8:30 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »