Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed
Posted by Pete Mutlow on December 18, 2013, 7:33 pm, in reply to "Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed"
User logged in as UKAT1569
Not sure what you are implying Aidan. I carry out various forms of re-mapping and if a customer wants to break the law by going over the speed limit or illegally driving on the road in whatever form, that is down to them. They know the score. As previously mentioned, if I as a licenced fire-arms dealer sold a shot-gun to someone who then went on and murdered someone, I am not to blame.
As an interesting aside, I saw a 3yr old Audi being tested yesterday and it must have had the emissions of a wasp's fart. It barely registered on the machine. Most impressive.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »