Re: Now it's official - It might be legal to remove
Posted by aidan birley on December 11, 2013, 8:17 am, in reply to "Re: Now it's official - It might be legal to remove"
User logged in as UKAT2879
You don't say how old this is, but I am sure there where software updates for DPF issues on these.
>>> Customers are paying for very weak technology. <<<
It would seem not all vehicles / driving styles are effected as I can list many with 100K - 200K miles which have never had a single DPF issue. !!
I do agree some can be a right pain, but clearly the technology can work.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »