Re: Now it's official - It's not legal to remove
User logged in as UKAT2772
Personally kept away from DPF removal. Can see removing one at say 2 years old then at 3 at test time who's back at me if the vehicle can't get through emmissions especially when the pass limit keeps dropping.
Or each time MIL light comes on - well you removed the dpf & it must be something to do with that & on & on...........
The other thing I have seen some vehicles with DPF removed & how would you tell if you did not know, apart from if the dpf case as been welded back up.
Probabaly ends up like SRS lights, if it's on it's a fail or if it doesn't light up it's a pass..
So if there is a dpf case then assume it's fitted...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re: Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Dav Littlewood December 4, 2013, 10:09 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »