Re: New MOT Testing - test slots & dates
User logged in as UKAT5122
Edited by UKAT5122 on July 29, 2015, 9:27 am
Another issue we have noticed not a biggie but a test carried out that fails on the old system must be done as a new test on the new system not a re-test and consequently takes another test slot from your account.
Also there is no warning displayed if the vehicle is presented too early for test although you can check this yourself in the details displayed before logging the test.
Following on from the above if the vehicle is presented early the new system will not carry over any unexpired time and add it to the new certificate - one to make a presenter aware of to possibly save yourself some grief - as we've just had!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »