Re: New MOT Testing # Crashed Nationally
User logged in as UKAT2879
You are correct There is no VSI(other than brake weight) or sheet printed now. There is an option to download and pre print blank check lists.
We still have a draw full of the old blue check sheets that the used to supply (pre laser) so are using those up.
We are playing with option to save a PDF of documents, could a quick way of recovering copy of fail sheet when vehicle returns for retest with out original.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »