Re: New MOT Testing #
User logged in as UKAT1397
It's a complete sham everyday getting messages I done a test at 1am, managed to buy some slots and see they can be bought in 25's what's that all about?
No messages for me as an AE to see when tests are being done and how many in a day all this info is handy to know.
Excesses of paperwork and stamps needed to send certificates to customers when we can get on and sort it all out to keep good relations saving them a return journey.
No mention of compensation for all the time we are loosing as yet
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »