Re: New MOT Testing * Check your contact details *
User logged in as UKAT5122
I normally wait until we have less than 10 slots but as the system is playing up thought I would buy some whilst I'm logged in - done with no problems.
Then I noticed in my contact details my email address had changed to n/a!! edited it and then received todays Contingency code.
Whilst in and checking other details I noticed under Site Details it has added every single tester (as status pending) I have employed for the last 12 years and also a NT who worked for the company I bought these premises from in 2003 who has not been a tester since.
Another bug we have under Notifications it has 5 listings for 'out of hours testing' done by my site manager at 1.00am (which he hasn't been doing
) they should clear after reading but don't.
As said I do hope they have stopped the roll out I totally regert saying we were ready to go live
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »