Re: New MOT Testing - dates sorted
User logged in as UKAT2603
You can log on using any internet able computer !
Not sure though what you mean by "do the test using a tablet" ?
Once you have signed in and registered the test, that's it !!! you log back off ! - unless I'm missing something !
ALso, they have done away with fast track testing ! they have decoded that it is "easier" without it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »