Re: New MOT Testing * CRASHED AGAIN!!!*
User logged in as UKAT5588
This is a disaster no tests yesterday i've been on holiday last week lads did'nt print any contingency forms so couldn't test so a reminder to print them off.system came back on at 4.45.
Just had email 11.30am today, to say system off.i already new that.
would this be the time to push for a minimum test fee fed up with having to cut price due to locals, charging £25.and the jobs taking longer as well
one p.ss.d off stressed garage owner.wish i could of stayed on hols.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
New MOT Testing # - Sean Savage April 13, 2015, 12:05 pm
- Re: new mot testing - Nick Favell April 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg July 14, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - sean savage July 14, 2015, 12:08 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Joe McGeoghan August 12, 2015, 10:45 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 17, 2015, 9:36 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - JOHN HANCOCK August 20, 2015, 4:10 pm
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 25, 2015, 11:43 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Mark Duhigg August 26, 2015, 10:06 am
- Re: New MOT Testing Update that may help - Roger Wheeler September 2, 2015, 10:01 am
- Re: New MOT Testing # - Andy mason September 3, 2015, 4:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »