Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? #
User logged in as UKAT2744
I also think there should be some clarification from the IMI, RMI, Motor Codes to the dealers who sell these "unfit for purpose when used in towns" vehicles in the first place.
More should be done to stress the type of use these vehicles should or should not be used for.
It's debateable whether there can be an argument over "if you remove the DPF does your vehicle become a bigger polluter?" as, if you drive twice as far as your neighbour then you are a bigger polluter and that appears to be Ok as you are paying more in fuel tax.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »