Re: Is it all change for Diesel Testing?
User logged in as UKAT1569
What you say is correct now, but wasn't in my time. I doubt if there is much of a market for DPF deleting now.
Tony, Pity you cannot be more constructive with your reply and resort to negative comments. You are better than that. Also, *DPF is not the criminal, it is engine faults, !! * In some cases that may be the case, but I suspect in the majority of cases the vehicle is not driven appropriately for the DPF to work.
Off to the beach for another beer. With my bulging wallet!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »