Mapping out is a criminal offence, !!
User logged in as UKAT5143
I see this on so many forums, EGR delete, DPF delete after a fecking great big hole has been punched through the middle of the DPF, the DPF is not the fault, it is an engine running issue that has caused the DPF to fail, My Audi A4 has 100000 miles on it, 170 hp , gets premium fuel with forte additives, soot loading not increased from 40% from when I bought car, DPF is not the criminal, it is engine faults, !!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Peter Warman November 26, 2013, 2:22 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Steve Sneap November 26, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Graham Bullock November 26, 2013, 5:24 pm
- Now it's official - It's not legal to remove - Peter Warman December 4, 2013, 5:52 pm
- Re:DPF Removed today - MOT emissions test passed - Peter Warman December 17, 2013, 2:09 pm
- VOSA statement - Richard Bowler February 5, 2014, 2:29 pm
- Re: DPF Removal - Is it legal? # - Ed Kaps February 26, 2014, 10:12 am
- Has it kicked in on the MOT yet? - Peter Warman April 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
- Diesels are bad for you - Peter Warman May 1, 2014, 9:33 am
- DPF Removal at the Garage Owners risk - Peter Warman December 10, 2015, 11:13 am
- Is it all change for Diesel Testing? - Peter Warman April 20, 2016, 8:42 am
« Back to index | View thread »